At Stanley Black & Decker, we are for the makers and the creators, the builders and the caregivers, the people who are out on the front line every day keeping our critical infrastructure running and making our world a better place.
Throughout this challenging period, we remain focused on our number one priority of ensuring the safety and health of our employees, while at the same time continuing to serve our customers and maintaining our financial strength, and doing our part to help communities and governments mitigate the effects of the virus. Learn more on our efforts here.
To serve our customers while helping combat the virus, our global brands across industries are taking action to provide innovative solutions for essential businesses and frontline workers. See what our brands are responsible for in providing essential services and products:
- Patient security solutions
- Staff/office security solutions
- ICU doors for hospitals
- Senior living security solutions
- Protection for large and small businesses
Global Tools & Storage
- Equipment for first responders, such as utility bars, corded and cordless reciprocating saws & blades, and many other tools to use in case of emergency
- Lista, DEWALT, and Vidmar storage solutions for military, hospitals, and other medical staff
- Portable power
- Fire and rescue solutions
Stanley Engineered Fastening
- Fasteners for first responder vehicles, medical and rescue equipment, and infrastructure tools and systems
- Materials for respirators
- Components for emergency vehicles
Stanley Oil & Gas
- Pipelines, which are the energy lifelines of almost every activity of everyday life
- Safe, efficient and economical ways to move natural resources, like crude oil and natural gases, which are the raw material for energy that the world consumes
- Equipment for first responders, such as grapple buckets and industrial brooms, to help deal with natural disasters
- Equipment to help solve power outages to neighborhoods and hospitals
- Equipment to help mine for critical minerals that are needed for electronic components like in ventilators
News and Highlights:
- On April 14, 2020, Stanley Black & Decker announced a $10+ million comprehensive COVID-19 philanthropic outreach program to help its communities and employees around the world combat the effects of the pandemic. Read more here.
- On April 15, 2020, Stanley Black & Decker announced that the company is collaborating with Ford and 3M to supply a DEWALT portable battery solution for their new Powered Air-Purifying Respirators (PAPR), which will be used to help protect healthcare professionals on the front line as they treat patients of the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more here.