Today we see a world around us that, more than ever, can use the help of companies willing and able to make a difference. With our time, our people, our products, and our monetary support, we are helping institutions and organizations that make the world a better place. As of 2016 we have:
Helped our future generations learn high-paying, useful skills.
- 1,400+ teachers were provided Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) training and resources.
- 440,000 students were provided educational activities and programming.
Built homes for those in need.
- We assisted in the repairs and rebuilding of 150 homes in our communities last year.
- 230,000 volunteers were provided tools for rebuilding efforts.
Helped communities recover after disasters strike.
- Last year we assisted in 17 disaster relief responses around the world, supporting 17,000 families.
- We donated nearly $2 million in tools for hurricane and earthquake support this year.
Learn more about our Social Responsibility at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/sustainability/social-responsibility.