Throughout this challenging period, Stanley Black & Decker remains focused on our number one priority of ensuring the safety and health of our employees, while at the same time continuing to serve those who make the world including those in the healthcare and essential workforces.
Our teams have always, and continue to, support those who make the world healthy. That includes frontline caregivers, first responders, manufacturers of healthcare equipment, maintenance personnel, and construction teams supporting critical infrastructure.
Stanley Black & Decker continues to innovate using the developing and existing products and services in new applications that respond to COVID-19 challenges. This includes use of portable, rechargeable batteries for respirators, fasteners for hospital beds, ventilator innovation and support, call management systems and storage solutions.
Our Key Priorities
- Keeping our employees and their families safe and healthy
- Ensuring continuity of operations and financial strength to deliver to our customers
- Doing our part to help communities and governments mitigate the effects of the virus
News and Highlights
- December 1, 2020: Thank You to Our Global Nonprofit Partners Fighting COVID-19. Read more here.
- October 14, 2020: Stanley Black & Decker Distributes Hand Sanitizer to Help Keep Communities Safe. Read more here.
- September 14, 2020: Stanley Black & Decker CEO Jim Loree Discusses Pandemic with Business Roundtable. Read more here.
- July 8, 2020: How STANLEY is Changing the Healthcare Experience during this Pandemic. Read more here.
- April 15, 2020: Stanley Black Decker to Supply DEWALT Battery System for Ford and 3M’s Powered Air-Purifying Respirators. Read more here.
- April 14, 2020: Stanley Black & Decker Commits Financial Support and Expertise During COVID-19 Pandemic. Read more here.
- Stanley Black & Decker supports many organizations in the fight against COVID-19 across the U.S., including HealthCare Ready and Feeding America. We also support local charities in:
- California (Red Cross of Orange County)
- Connecticut (4-CT, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, United Way, Foodshare, Hartford Healthcare, St. Francis/Trinity Health, and UCONN Health)
- Iowa (Iowa Food Bank’s Pass the Pork and Mutual Aid Network)
- Indiana (United Way of Central Indiana)
- Missouri (United Way of Pettis County)
- Maryland (United Way of Central Maryland, Meals on Wheels of Central MD, University of Maryland Medical Center and Sinai Hospital)
- Massachusetts (Pioneer Valley COVID-19 Fund)
- Michigan (United Way for Southeastern Michigan)
- New York (Health Research Inc.)
- Ohio (Cleveland Foundation)
- Oregon (Oregon Community Foundation and Oregon Foodbank)
- South Carolina (The Foundation for the Carolina’s)
- Tennessee (West Tennessee Healthcare Foundation)
- Texas (Greater Houston Community Foundation, North Texas Foodbank, and Tarrant Area Food Bank)
- Around the world, Stanley Black & Decker supports charities including the World Health Organization’s COVID-19 Solidarity Fund and the Global Foodbanking Network. We also support local charities in:
- France (Foundation APHP: Paris Hospitals)
- United Kingdom (NHS Charities Together)
- Germany (Gießener Tafel)
- Mexico (Mexico Fundación IMSS, A.C. and Caritas Puebla Food Bank)
- Italy (Un Respiro Di Speranza Lombardia)
- Canada (Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada)
- Sweden (Swedish Red Cross)
- Poland (Związek Stowarzyszeń Bank Żywności w Trójmieście)
- Belgium (Belgian Red Cross)
- Spain (Fundació Banc dels Aliments)